Monday, February 22, 2010

MY POEM... 1st...


IT's your worst condition
Being on bed after operation...
Neither can cry, nor can die...

The door opens
wanna see your friends,
But
The doctor enters,
with his medicinal hunters...

No sunshine, no moonlight
only the medicines after a soft diet...
Urine test, blood test, X-ray, Scan n MRI
The prices were added
n bill gonna high-fy...

After coming out from OT
everyone asked
How are you feeling?
After first dressing,
doctor said...
"Yah, the wound is heeling"

I don't know how this problem came,
whom to hit, whom to blame...

Sisters come from morning to night to morning
It's sure that, they will take your proper caring...
She checks medicines, she checks temperature
Yah, she also care about your blood pressure...

Every facility provided on my bed
they had put every needed thing near my bed.
Want anything, just stretch your hand
no need to put your feet on the sand...

Lying on bed, remembering my past...
That girl,
playing games n driving so fast.
Going to school and to coachings,
making stupid plans and doing funny things.
Don't know when those days will come back
OR
I have to pack my memories inside a sack...

Now,
Want to go back to my home...
want that world n places to roam.

Doctors are not discharging me, cause of some drug infection
They all prescribed in file, to give me a lot of injections...

Day came, when stitches has to be open,
scared a little bit,
for whats going to happen...
Stitches opened... everything is fine...
Now...
I can go back where the world is mine...

I thought, that now my condition is best
But had told for the three month's bed rest...

I just tried to write my hospital's summary...
This was one of my life's sweet, horrible, terrific n unique memory...

9 comments:

Shailesh K said...

Lovely poem written by heart..if this is 1st poem then please also publish 2nd, 3rd....in the blog :)

Ankur Vijaywargiya said...

Hello pooja. i would not say what a lovely poem coz i understand by reading what stage and pain you were going through and its not the words but the feelings you write in words and gave it shape of a poem..
Bus mein itan he kahunga.. ki apne tabiyat ka dhyan rakho and take care..

POOJA... said...

@shailesh... thank you so much for appreciation... yah, soon i will publish them... 1stly let me copyright them... you know na i love them...

POOJA... said...

@ankur... hey dude... hmmm... for my care, you all are there na... so why should i do your job man... and thank you so much for support, hope for the same for the life-time...

sanjeev said...

yaar saachi apne jo feel kiya hai wo koi feel kar ke koi likhe its just impossible.ur just awsem yuor thoughts r just awesome

POOJA... said...

@sanjeev... thank you so much... but its really tuff ki aap jo feel kare aur usse wyakt na kar paaye... so thts why maine yahi tareeka apnaya...

Viyoma said...

That came straight from the heart..the images just moved as i read it!!

Anonymous said...

What a heart-touching poem!, and that too your first attempt at poetry. Simply fantastic.

Saru Singhal said...

One can feel that emotions, well written.