Sunday, August 4, 2013

For the people... who made my life memorable...

Hmmm... where to start from???
From the day I went to school n got some of you, or from the day I got introduced to some you through some mutual friend, who is not in the scene any more, or from the day I got some mischievous call n then got to know that it is just for masti or from the day I got you back in some social networking site n then found you much more mature, or you seem to be mature bt inside you were the same... hmmmm... 


Whenever it was,
wherever it was,
however it got started...
we fought,
we smiled...
no actually, we laughed
we giggled
we discussed
we planned...
we agreed
disagreed
advices
"gyaan''
bakwaas
Either u taught me what to do,
what not to do,
how to do,
how not to do,
what decision u must take,
n what u never have to...
Some of you also taught me the importance,
of relations,
of time,
of love n care,
of distance,
of money :P
of home
of faith
of temperament
of patience

criticism
makkhan-polish
egos
attitude
showtime
real care

anything
anytime
anyhow
anywhere
whatever
...
Just a big thank u for everything...


HAHAHHAHAHAAAA...
amused na??? No guys, seriously... I don't want to loose this opportunity to thank you all...
THANK YOU SO MUCH KAMINO... bahut ho gai izzat... :)
Love u all...
n really, thank u so much for being there to me always...
in my smiles n sorrows... :)

MUUUUAAAAAH...
{be wid me only, otherwise... }




3 comments:

sanjeev said...

again my friend happy friendship day

दिगम्बर नासवा said...

मित्रता दिवस की बधाई और शुभकामनायें ...

POOJA... said...

@Sanjeev... :)
@Digambar ji... ji aapko bhi...