Thursday, July 15, 2010

Terms and Conditions Apply...

Whenever I want to write something and unable to... at that moment I feel so much irritated, it's like I want to do some important work and someone inside me is resisting by doing that. Really it's too much difficult to hold your feelings inside... and I write them... it's like I 'm in heaven... a relief to me, to my mind and to my soul... The time when I use to face such problem, at that my heart says that "What happened? Whats wrong? either sky eaten the words or Earth swallowed the sentences?", and as-usual, I don't have any answer... And if by-chance at the same time any other irritating problem seems to coming near me... then it seems like a battleground... where me and my feelings are at one end and the words-sentences{which I was unable to write or arrange} and other irritating problem from this World...
I don't know what to do at such stage... when i don't feel like crying, don't want to put myself in anger's drive, can't sit quite as feelings inside are just want to get puked... aah, such a mess...
But when I read about so many great writers, talked and discussed my this dilemma with other writers, {as I don't consider myself as a writer}, then got-to-know that... I AM NOT ONLY ONE... there are many more suffering from the same issue... Being honest, then I got little relief and took a long breath... and then understood the main battle...
Actually, the main problem is all about terms and conditions...  each and every writer {till my knowledge} have their own terms and need few special conditions to express their feelings and to write... for example:- the famous writer Majrooh Sultanpuri, he was unable to write any 'sher' till his house is not full of voices, because his shouting children and screaming wife provide him the inspiration to write, Graham Greene, the an English author, he always use to write in in-lined pages and if by-chance there was any spot or such stain arise, he tear that page within a second, even Allama Iqbal, wrote famous song SAARE JAHAN SE ACHCHHA... who don't know him, he also had his T&C, people says that except SAARE JAHAN SE ACHCHHA...  he let his clerks to write for him and he use to lie on a bedstead with his hubble-bubble and dictate his feelings in his words, as he was also a great politicians and advocate in-between the discussions of his cases whenever he use to get feelings and arranged words he just tols hem to write his this special dictation... SAARE JAHAN SE ACHCHHA... wrote by his hands only... And many more special case were and are there-and here...
In my point of view, not only the writers, but each-and-every creator... either painter or singer or musician or any  chemist or any animator... whoever... whoever is there in crating something need their own terms and conditions to create their imagination and give that a structure to put that in front of this World...
And as so, I got the solution of my great irritating problem...
So, have your TERMS CONDITIONS... and create something... give shape to your imaginations and feelings... so that the rest of the World will also be able to meet your creation...

3 comments:

Sanjeev said...

Good piece. Every person has some features likes and dislikes. An environment conducive to flowering of creativity is different for each of us.

POOJA... said...

@Maria and Sanjeev ji... Thank you so much...
@maria... sure...

Varun said...

"it's like I 'm in heaven"---
thats everyones state when they blog after a mind-block :) well said !!! .... check out : http://varunpsycho.blogspot.com