Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Learned, But Stll Learning To Have Patience...

Hey Friends...
It is sort of confession, I want to make overe here...
There was a time when people use to call me pateince-less girl, but, then something happened which made to learn patience... Even i also noticed that in being hurry I left, mised and broken so many things... But now I can say that I have it. I'm not saying that I'm full of pateince and control over me but yes, I have a little, nearly 50%...
I don't know why, but I don't have any sort of guilt for being in hurry or even now having patience... I enjoyed both the stages.
Evereything has it's own taste, it's own enjoyment...
But, I know onething more, that i can't have 100% patience... Cause I am a water bearer, full of water element inside... and water is always be in hurry... But, neverthless trying to built a dam... {just kidding}...
But learned one thing from my this little life-span that, you must always enjoy what you have, instead of crying or being sad for what you don't...
JUAT ENJOY THIS LIFE...

2 comments:

Sanjeev said...

There is dearth of patience in today's youth. We are able to achieve so much in materialistic terms so early these days that patience goes in vain. And yes satisfaction is simple to preach but so difficult to follow.

POOJA... said...

Hmmm... obvious...